Sunday 11 January 2009

Research

So I've conducted a few different types of research for this best and worst brief. My chosen topic is BIKES. The first thing I did was to go around York and photograph 100 bikes, here I have catagoriesed the 10 best and 10 worst.

Here are the 10 best

10 Worst (CLICK TO VIEW LARGER)


The next piece of research I did was to obtain the list of bicycles available from a local bike shop, Cycle Heaven, I then catagoriesed 100 of their bikes from best to worst and traced all of them. In order to differenciate between the best and worst bikes on the stock list I spent only 10 seconds tracing the very worst bikes going up, in incriments, to 5 minutes to trace the best ones.

This is one of the worst bikes and only took 10 seconds to draw.


This is one of the best bikes available in Cycle Heaven and I spent 5 minutes drawing it.

All 100 bikes (CLICK TO VIEW LARGER)

Top 10 Bikes with their specs. (CLICK TO VIEW LARGER).

No comments: